Life has reached an ALL TIME LOW and today was the last straw. Everyone's mad at me, everything I do's wrong. What am I doing in this school? It isn't even the right one for me. But the stupid system's such that if I transfer out, I'll be at the losing end. Yea, so what, I've moved to a new home. I'm not getting a fresh start. HA, far from it. Deteriorating: that's what I'm doing. I'd really like to transfer again. Since Primary school, I've been - on an average - switching schools every 2 years or so. Seems like it's about time I do it again.
But the thing is, I hate running away. It makes me think I'm weak, like I can't deal with the problems I'm faced with. Maybe I really can't and I've just deluded myself into thinking I can.
Listen to me, I sound suicidal. I need a vacation. With some friends. Who aren't fake, who're honest. Because I can take honesty, though it can be brutal.
Am I such a bitch really?
I used to think all I needed was one person. One good friend. But now, I've lost even that because she's got a boyfriend who, well, I won't carry on there.
I hate being upset because it makes me incoherent.
12:07 AM